Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Blog


hello!
As one of my new years resolutions, I am going to keep a blog. It will mostly be about my polymer clay work, but there could be some other things thrown in as well ;) Ill update when I can, and hopefully I can keep this going for the whole year. im going to try to keep track of things this year. hope you enjoy!

So, I guess Ill start this post by showing off one of my fave Chicky Bean decorations I made this year. Ironically, when I began making her, and during most of the process, I didnt think she would turn out. BUT, in the end, I loved her! This is Elise Robyn, the Building Snowmen ScentSational Chicky Bean. I love how the colours worked out, and the decoration itself has a good weight to it, which I like :)

Im going to take more pics of my new decorations, and Ill post them here :) Please leave a comment if you like her ;)


No comments: