Friday, July 22, 2011

Im back!

Geeze, I just realized how long its been since I posted here.... guess its time to catch up!
Clay wise, I have TONS and TONS of new clay, and by new, I mean the new Premo and Sculpey colours that have been released. I am very, very pleased with them. Im so happy they came out. After about 10 years of exactly the same colours being sold, it got beyond dull. But, it gave me good reason to learn how to make my own new colours, but the new ones that have come out have special pigments and glitters and such that cant be made otherwise.
I have also made lots and lots of Chicky Beans. I wish I had kept up with this blog so I could document each one as it was being made, but I have been going through some difficult things, and just didnt get around to it. So, hopefully, Ill get back in to the swing of that. Anyways, thats all for this moment. Hopefully Ill be back soon! ;)

No comments: