Saturday, July 30, 2011

Inspiration is weird

Inspiration is a crazy thing. I got home form my trip, and I just wanted to dive in to my claying, since I also had 5 days off to do whatever I wanted. I made 3 kinds of Chicky Beans and I really didnt like them, nor do I like them now. They got hucked in to the reject bin. I was sad, since they took up time, and clay, but, this kinda thing happens. There is one I want to eventually re-make.Its the Belgium Waffle. I loved making the waffle, but the Chicky Bean didnt turn out right, so I want to make that one over again some time.
I went to Michales last weekend and took advantage of the clay sale, and I got a lot of colours I need for the 4 new characters I have created. Im thinking of writing some stories for them or something like that. I love the new colours that have been released as I have said before. I had a list of the ones I wanted and when I got to the Michales in Vancouver to get them, someone had bought every block of every colour that I wanted! I was pissed, mostly cause we had paid for parking after driving half an hour in to Vancouver XD Oh well, I went to the one in Richmond and there was a full selection there :)
Anyways, I finished a beach sculpture which I will post later, and now I want to work on another. SO I shall ;)

No comments: