Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aberdeen Mall

Today Kassie and I went to Aberdeen mall (hope Im spelling that right. probably not) It was cool. I have never been, and its basically a Chinese mall, so lots of the stores were Chinese/Japanese themed. But it was cool. We went to this AMAZING collectibles shop, where they have EVERY kind of collectible from every anime, disney movie, and those little cell phone toys you can get! they have, like, 2o different machines! TONS of stuffed animals! I was all kinds of :O!!!!
I got myself a little package that had 1 of 8 different Disney Ice Cream cones. SOme of the characters included Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Stitch, Goofy, and...... Daisy Duck? Ill have to check the package. Anyways I wanted Goofy, but got Winnie the Pooh, which is quite cute, so Im happy ;p It took me 20 mins to decide which of the surprise boxes I would get There were SO many. Probably over 50 different kinds.
Before that store, we went to a huge dollar store. It was insane. when we were leaving, I bought a Mario Bros themed Kinder surprise egg. I got it cause there was a possibility you could get a Koopa Kid, and I wanted it XD BUT, instead I got.... a Yoshi egg on a block... I actually stared at it for several minutes before I accepted it. At least it was only 2 bucks lol
We went to a Hello Kitty store, very awesome, but very expensive. Then we went for dinners. We got my fave, steamed pork buns. Kassie got some with shrimp, which I avoided XD We also had chow mein and rice. Good times. It was a great way to end my day after work ;p Heres the Pooh ice cream (Pooh ice cream?? eeewwww...) and my yoshi egg XD Oh, thr ice cream is also a pen, and it writes in a orange colour to match the ice cream :)


No comments: