Sunday, January 23, 2011

Biggest clay order ever!

I contacted the Polyform products company and told them that I wanted to know when the hecks Canada, or anywhere for that matter, was going to get the new Premo and Sculpey 3 colours. I guess they didnt want to talk to a Canadian, so they linked me to the Canadian clay company, KJPcrafts. They are getting their shipment of the new colours on Wednesday, and they said I can put in an order. Only thing is, I have to spend $200, because its wholesale. I pondered this for a while, before I came to the conclusion that I spend that much buying clay that I already have anyways, and this was the new clay! so, I ended up ordering $220 worth of stuff. I got lots of the Premo new colours, some of the new Sculpey 3 colours, I got some 1lb blocks of discontinued Sculpey 3 colours ( one being pale pistachio) I got lots of discontinued Studio by Sculpey colours t $1 each! I grabbed some Studio glazes, and for fun, I ordered some leaf shaped cutters. I dont even know which leafs they are, but its set #2 XD So, they are shipping it all out on wednesday, or thursday. so Im all kinds of excited. Im sure some of you think Im crazy, and I will agree XD Getting clay is like buying all the candy you want in a candy store. It never gets dull ;p I also have ordered Pardo and Cernit clays, but I had them shipped to Beckys house, and she will bring them next month. Hobby Lobby doesnt ship to Canada, plus, doing this saved tons of $ on shipping XD so, thats more clay eventually coming :D
In other clay news, I finished up my "olivias Cupcakes" set and her friend, Chocolate Chip Frosting. They are quite the cute. She has a little cupcake stand/table in the shape of a choco chip :) And they are both all kinds of sparkly. Im working on a Chicky Bean right now called Lavender Eucalyptus. I had a urge to use light purple and green, so she will be the result of my muse ;) Ill post pics tomorrow. Right now, I need to make some grass for this Chicky Beans base :)

No comments: