Wednesday, January 12, 2011

clay colours

I just checked the Polyform site, and they have posted the recipes for all the colours of the discontinued Studio by Sculpey line. Im really upset they got rid of this line, but Im sure they did because having someone like STUPID Donna Dewberry advertising it was LAAAAAMMMEEEEEEEEEEE. I remember back when it first came out, and they were looking for instructors to teach classes on how to use the clay for home decor. As much as that sounded cool, its frigging clay, and it can be used for anything. but all they told you it was for is home decor! At the time I was talking to a fellow polymer clay artist, and she had been picked to be an instructor. I told her how much I wanted to do that, and she told me she hated it, mostly because she was forced in to teaching ONLY how to make home decor. It was the same stuff over and over and over. A lot of people complained about DD advertising the clay, and I never have liked her with her idiotic 'one stroke' painting. gag! "Look at me! I have 16 kids, and I wanted to have a hobby, so look at how I paint flowers! Im amazing at what I do!" she is so egotistical.
ANYWAYS, whats funny is that the recipes pretty much all involve the new Premo colours that havent even been released yet XD oh well. I love how I get a different answer from every company I ask about when they are releasing the new clay ;p But, I know of one place that is getting it on the 20th, so Ill order a bit from there. Heres a list of the new Premo palette:




Im so glad they are bringing Wasabi and Blush in to the palette. I loved those colours in the Studio sculpey line. I still have lots of Studio clay, but I still wish they were still selling it. oh well. what to do ;p For anyone who wants to see the recipes for the Studio clay, heres the link: http://www.sculpey.com/sites/default/files/Recipes%20for%20Studio%20by%20Sculpey%20Colors.pdf

Heres some pics from Polyform that shows some of the new colours :)





1 comment:

Lady G said...

This was such a fabulous rant <3 Awesome awesome awesome. I lol'd.