Sunday, January 9, 2011

working away

Thank Lord for having a creative outlet XD Something I can do to get my mind off stuff XD Claying!!
Saturday, I made a set of Chicky Beans, and when it was all done, I hated it ;p I guess cause I made it while I was upset. So in to the reject bin they went ;p BUT, I did get the idea to do something with cupcakes, and so I am working n making a cupcake display case. Going to use my 'memory glass' so you can see inside the cupcake case :) Then Ill make a little Chicky Bean to go with it, and put it on my etsy as a set :)
Friday I glazed all the Chicky Beans that needed to be glazed, so heres how they look after being glazed.




ANd here is the start of the cupcake display case. This isnt very "fun" but it will get better once the case is constructed ;)



No comments: