Monday, January 3, 2011

Irritated


I hate feeling irritated, but thats how Im feeling tonight. I have my reasons, and there are a few, but, thats life ;p I found out things at work, and at home, and sometimes stuff can just add up.... oh well. Im not at work, so I am happy XD
Tonight, Im working on my new series of Chicky Beans. Chicky Beans from Around the World! I have wanted to start this series since around this time last year, and I SORT OF started, but left it. Now Im back, with better ideas, and I already have 1 finished: Sweet Lavender from France.

I also used my new Martha flocking powder. For those who have no idea what flocking powder is, I shall attempt to explain. Ever gotten a card or book with a fuzzy image? not like fur, but, more like itty bitty fuzz? that is most likely flocking powder. I got 5 colours for christmas, and I hope I find better ways to use them. I love the 'Robins Egg' colour :)
Anyways, I decided to make all these Chicky Beans with eye pins in them, so they can be used as decorations. Im also going to try to use a glitter or micro marble or flocking powder on each one. Sweet Lavender from France got flocking powder, and my newest WIP Chicky Bean had glitter mixed in to one of her colours. She is the Caribbean Ocean Winds Chicky Bean. I havent decided on a hair colour, so Im working on some water as a base instead ;p I like how her colours turned out. Ill post a pic when she is done :)

No comments: